It's May already! May? Yes, I can't believe it either.
So far this year I have done the following:
- Drug my feet in the dirt.
- Acted like a 4 year old who didn't get there way.
- Took a CNA clas. (huh? yeah, I know.)
- Screamed nasty, angry, words at my computer and eBay.
- Not listed for an entire month (or two).
- Listed my entire stock on Amazon.
- And discussed with no end what "I" should do with the future. (Knowing full well I have no control over anything I list on eBay. I think that's the hardest part.)
I want to write! Writing makes me happy!
But in order to continue living in this house, provide food and contribute to a substantial life for 4 little monkeys, I need to make some money everyday.
I do not want to work 12 hour night shifts at a hospital. Yes, it would be rewarding and a good way to be with other adults, plus many good story ideas. But, I would have to be away from home and get much less sleep. Much, much, much less sleep. I have not ruled it out completely.
So the new game plans stands as:
- Go through everything I have left. Get rid of the stuff I can't or do not want to sell.
- Go through my closet and hubby's closet, immediately.
- List clothes. Especially men's shirts and lots of jeans. (yuck!)
- Devise a new plan for the plush I am selling.
I have raved about another series by Chautona Havig "Past Forward" . She published the series every Wednesday on Amazon and offered it Free for a day! It helped her get additional readers for all of her books and help her to be in the top 100 on Amazon. It was an amazing idea!
And better yet, if I used this similar idea, it would get me writing everyday. Hopefully I would be motivated to write again. Even if it's complete 'Crup!' it will at least give me an idea of what others think, hopefully with feedback.
I will keep this blog posted.
Thank you for reading my ramblings.